CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Awesome Baby Products!

I love to try new baby products especially if they are organic. My family makes fun of me. My dad always asks if Noah has had his flax oil today.
I abosolutely love all the Earth's Best Organic Foods. Noah digs the snacks and frozen waffles. They have tons of great food online that you can't find in the store.
This gripe water was such a help when Noah had gas or hiccups. It has grapefruit seed extract in it.
I love Dr. Brown's bottles and now they have BPA Free ones. We aren't using these anymore but I will definitely continue with my future kiddos. Noah never had a problem with colic thanks to these.
This sunscreen is safe for babies under 6 months and most aren't. California Baby has many great products and now they sell them at Target!
Noah is absolutely obsessed with Praise Baby. He can't get enough. If I try to put a Baby Einstein in then he crawls over and gets his Praise Baby to bring me.
Earth's Best skincare line rocks. I love the Lavender baby wash.
Annie's organic food is AMAZING. Noah loves the Bunny Grahams.
And Of Course Flax Oil!

1 comments:

Whitney said...

Yea - good stuff to know. I'm making a list now. So glad you can test the waters for me. Just a few more weeks till I am a mommy too...= O