CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

I'm a saleswoman!!





I started selling childrens books from home with a company called Usborne Books. If there is one thing I hate in this world it is bugging other people to buy things, but luckily I don't have to. I don't have to meet a quota so I do as much or as little as I want. Reading has always been a favorite of mine since I can remember sitting in my mom's lap while she read book after book. I want to do the same with Noah and he already loves it at 3 months. I am passionate about literacy so I don't mind getting some guts to talk to people about it. Anywho.... I have a website.




Check it out! http://www.myalexanderbooks.com/ 30 day money back guarantee. Lifetime guarantee that you can send a book back, no matter the condition and buy another one 1/2 off. We do home shows, book fairs and fundraisers for schools!






0 comments: